CBSE Curriculum at DPS MIHAN
Our integrated curriculum is meticulously designed to offer a well-rounded and comprehensive educational experience. We follow the curriculum set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is known for its academic excellence and holistic approach. Our curriculum not only focuses on academic rigor but also emphasizes the development of critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and character building. We offer a wide range of subjects, ensuring that students have the opportunity to explore their interests and talents.
Additionally, our curriculum includes extracurricular activities, sports, arts, and community service to provide students with a balanced educational journey that fosters personal growth and prepares them for the challenges of the modern world.
Curriculum that Strengthens the Heritage of Education
DPS MIHAN, Nagpur is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which defines the diversity of the Indian Education System across cultures and geographical locations. We aim to see beyond the narrow walls of textbooks and promote out-of-the-box thinking to empower every student to master the challenges of today through EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING and shape the world of tomorrow. We empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate, and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners. Our education policy focuses more on COLLABORATIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING. We believe the INTEGRATED SUBJECT BASED approach allows children to pursue learning holistically, without the restrictions often imposed by subject boundaries. The 21st-century skills emphasized by NEP 2020 are being given importance in the curriculum. The curriculum is an intersection of academic and non-academic skills integrated with a streamlined set of core values and components that ensure:
- Quality-based education to one and all within a standard set of parameters.
- A holistic approach to teaching and learning that caters to all facets of human development.
- Enriching the curriculum to disseminate knowledge within and outside the campus.
- Honing creative skills and talents while giving space to discover, explore, and fly.
- Nurturing the future today to create industry-ready professionals.
- Smart Boards or Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms cater to the needs of the digital natives as well as assist educators in enhancing the learning experience and provide the learners with an opportunity to learn collaboratively.
An Environment that Supports Special Educational Needs
Special Educational Needs (SEN) facilitates learning across 3D's defining 'Disabilities, Difficulties and Disadvantages'. It is a matter of pride that DPS MIHAN, Nagpur is amongst the few schools in the city to have a mindful infrastructure and teaching approach that supports all the parameters of SEN.Curriculum